Is mates place safe?
- We check hosts for the information they have provided and make sure they are being honest
- We have public liability insurance
- Some hosts will go further and provide police checks and references to put your mind to ease.
Is my stuff secure at a mates place?
- Mates will provide you with security information about their place.
- If and how many locks they have
- If they have cctv
- If there is any other security measures
- Insurance is available to be added for further peace of mind
- We have public liability insurance .
We also advise not to store irreplaceable/precious/valuable items in case of a worst-case scenario were the items could be stolen or damaged.
How do I use Mates place ?
- Make a booking via the website
- Confirm and pay for your booking
- Organise a time with your mate to store your things or park your car.
- Store your goods or park your car.
What can I store at a Mates Place ?
As general rule of thumb only store things you would be comfortable storing yourself.
- Clothing and general personal effects
- Car (if you are using a parking space or garage)
- No harmful/flammable/explosive/illegal/dangerous goods or items. Any such matters will be reported to the appropriate authorities and you may be held accountable.